Natural hair care should be easy. There are tons of hair products out there, but as a Naturalista you don't have to feel like you have to spend a million dollars to get your hair to behave. I love the expensive name brands, but my hair tends to react better to the inexpensive products. Here are my go-to products.........Give them a try!
1. Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
2. VO5 Moisture Milk Moisturizing Conditioner
3. African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil
4. Eco Custard
5. Giovanni Direct Leave In
6. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
7. Eco Styler Gel with Moroccan Argan Oil
8. African Shea Butter
9. U R Curly Soya Shampoo
10. BB Tropical Roots Twist Cream
I've set a new record for myself..........5TH DAY HAIR! I haven't retwisted my hair since thursday night and it's still rockin! 2 strand twists are doing wonders for my hair these days. I twisted freshly washed hair using BB Tropical Roots twist cream.
What have you tried that your hair now loves?